Quality of Life
We’re Boosting Quality of Life From Good to Great
When it comes to quality of life, Greater Lafayette is good—darn good. Now, we’re on our way to earning a ranking of “great”—great in every area that will enhance our standing as a “The Place of Choice.”
Through an independent evaluation and benchmarking against top U.S. communities by Next Generation Consulting, we learned where we are in 2012 and we decided where we want to go.
Roadmap in hand, we’re driving full speed ahead—and invite you to travel with us—as we escalate from good to great in these seven quality-of-life areas:
- A place for all people
- Hilltop-to-Hilltop, the place to be
- Greater Lafayette = Green
- There’s an app for that, After Hours App
- Retain talent, increase occupational options
- Enhance connections between Greater Lafayette, Chicago & Indianapolis
- We “heart” Purdue, a dynamic “town and gown” initiative
To read the full report, click here.
To get involved, call Greater Lafayette Commerce, 765/742-4044, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.